Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Sample gallery images
What is NIA ? HarmoNia - LifeStyle - The Dance of Life
Simply I would say: a SELFDEVELOPING Ancient Dance, what is showing us our True Self - who we Really are (Healing Art).
• Hollisticly effecting (Body-Soul-Mind/Spirit), creative movements.
Some parts are guided and you still have your freedom to get through each and every moment of your feeling and sences to get the best out of it!
The most important is to feel free, dissolved and the Joy of Movements!
• I met NIA already in the US in 1996. As an Artist (from a national gymnast) I went around the whole world. So I put my Show-experiances in all my classes always colorfully. In the other hand I studed most of the Healing Technics. Also I taught:LifeCouch, all kind of Aerobics, Yoga, Capoeira, Fitness for Kids (Fit-Kid) a lot of places through out the world. All of my different kind of experiences I could using very well in my NiaMagic classes. All of my guests are who's coming to move and dance to my class could feel very special feelings why we all going to get home with Freedom and Happyness.
Side-effect: all what we're experiencing in the NiaMagic class in a safe space, we could take it and using it in our whole Life!
• Tipical words for my classes: DANCE, ENERGETIC, HEALING ENERGIE.
Generally starting with free-dance. During dancing I giving some useful information: we are arriving to our Body, Space and the actual Focus. For some of the music we're doing some coreo or just a part of the number to using more the energy of the group. Every class is different: sometimes the free-dance/moving are more or even the soul-dance/motion is (when we could getting over a soul/life situation matter).
At the end of each class all of us going into The Life with freshness, pleasure and new consessness.
I can not see with my eyes more then blurry shapes (sometimes not even that). Nobody can recognize this anyway! In the whole world I am the one Nia teacher who can not see with the eye - and in Hungary the only one male Nia teacher. Find this for a reason to try this particular Nia Magic!
• You should wear a dress or close for dance Nia what you're feeling comfortable! I personally using not really an everyday closes (they're made specially for me to dance) - also to make the class more special! You could using extra tissue, scarf, skirt, whatever to feel even more free and specal!
The Nia should be danced on bear feet - you can take it off even your socks!
• PlayShops: in these days are the most important to learn to feel and to sense! The best way to learn is through movements with sounds! In my 3 hours PlayShops we could learn easier with lots of dance, playful exercises and some instrument of Sound Healing.
Suggested for all ages (Male/Female), everybody would come to these team-plays even if never danced before.
• If you'd like to join in my NIA classes - please contact me!
Get to know other Nia Teachers is well! Always sense it before witch teacher you need it right there!
Rosa Nia Dance - my "Twin-Soul" Teaching Nia in Wien - sometimes also in Budapest!